Sunday, September 22, 2024

Karen Jensen Returns with Katie and Tracy


Karen Jensen returns with her latest sweet coming of age story, 
Tracy, a young college student with a tragic past connects with free spirited Katie, a girl with her own dark past. She finds a secret that Tracy struggles to hide. Katie helps Tracy fully develop "her" other self.

Sample: 

“For me” she smiled. “That deserves a reward for which she climbed on my lap, put her arms around my neck and give me a long passionate kiss. That had a predictable reaction from me which she felt on her against her thigh.”

“Does that mean you like me or is that a gun you are packing?” she laughed paraphrasing an old Mae West movie.

“I’m sorry” I said.

“I’m not.” She replied and began unbuttoning my shirt. Before I could stop her she discovered the yellow camisole I was wearing under my shirt.

She stared at it for a moment.

“I’m sorry. If you want to leave, I understand. I started to cry.”

“Why would I want to leave. When I found out my boyfriend has a new exciting side to him?”

“You’re not upset?” 

“On the contrary. I am more excited than ever. So, tell me…. are you also wearing panties?”

“Ummm….Yes.”

“Do they match?”

“Yes, I am so embarrassed.”

“No! Don’t be. You don’t need to be ashamed of who you are. Own it. I love you even more. Now stop your crying and remove those pants so I can see my beautiful girly boyfriend,”

Together they venture out into the city for a night of role reversal, clubbing, sight seeing, unexpected brawls.... the night will belong to Katie and Tracy

Link:

Katie and Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment