Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Tuesday Tulip: Tulip has things on his mind (Short Story)

Tulip Fancy

Tulip's gets her hair done, while having some "Girl-Talk" she gets some information to reflect on concerning what happens behind the bedroom door. 

Sitting in the stands on Saturday afternoon, the wind was blowing and making the back of my scarf flap. It's frustrating trying to protect the doo I had just spent more than a couple of hours having done. Mary was sitting next to me, a girlfriend of one of the players. She looked at me with sympathy in her skinny jeans and sweater as, I tried to keep my scarf and skirts under control. 

Next to her was Marty, the husband of one of the players. He is very loud and waves his arms around a lot. Peter came by with a tray of energy cookies he had baked that the players didn't get through at half time. I took one to be polite. Only eating half. I'm very conscious of what I'm eating since changing my foundation garments. 

  I wasn't sure what to make of the gossip in the hair dressers this morning. The consensus seemed to be that men were creatures of habit. If there was a deviation from those habits, there was room for suspicion. Mary, this is a different Mary. I have a few Mary's in my life at the moment. She always sits at the sink next to me and was saying that the regularity of their lovemaking had changed. Well, she didn't say lovemaking she used another word! I still can't believe women talk like this in front of me. One woman suggested changing her perfume. Another wondered if there was a health problem. Karen asked if he was staying out or his comings and goings had changed. All agreed that there was something going on.

After my wife picked me up and we were driving to the hockey game and it suddenly dawned to me that my wife hadn't been paying me the attention she usually did!

It had been three weeks since Valentine's Day when I received a frenzy of attention. While Friday nights I do my husbandly duty, on the weekend or during the week she normally takes the opportunity to use what she has taken to calling her Girl-Maker on me. Now I'd never thought of my wife as a man, but I wondered if there might be some parallels with Mary's husband. Are women creatures of habit as well? 
While I found it extremely humiliating and a little painful to start with, I had come to realize that this is how she shows her love for me...  yet I wonder....has she stopped loving me? And what was the packet of condoms for she had me buy a couple of weeks ago? Did she want me to stop wearing my pipe ribbons? It has been well over two years since I have been stiff. Should I wear my Valentine's day stockings? She said the back seams and reinforce heels gave her a real turn on when she first saw me in them. I have thought that they would go well with my work black and whites but I don't want to attract to much attention on the bus.  

        As these things played round and around in my head. I was still struggling with the wind. I had what Kelly calls my vanity reflex nagging at me to get my compact out to check my face but with both my hands kept full keeping my skirts under control and my scarf on I had no idea if my makeup was surviving the afternoon. The game was heading for a draw and I couldn't wait to get home. The game finished and a couple of the other husbands lifted the baskets of dirty jumpers into the back of our car for me. My wife opened the car door for me and as we headed home to get ready for the evening social.... I wondered again if I should wear my Valentine stockings?


3 comments:

  1. Of course you should. Any excuse to tease and get her motor running. Especially if you are feeling under loved. After all, who deserves it more than you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tulip is ready for some man love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about that. I think it is wonderful that Tulip has found a woman who knows how to treat people like us. Even if he doesn't know it yet. I would love to have his problems. If she should seek male company once in a while I would be turning a blind eye. I don't think that will happen. His wife seems to nice. It was nice to see some gentleman to help with the laundry baskets. I'm sure if he keeps making an effort with his appearance his wife will resume her loving ways. More Tulip please.

    ReplyDelete