Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tulip Tuesday Short Story: Tulip Learns to Keep His Shoulders Back

Tulip Fancy

Our favorite feminized housewife recalls a moment years ago when she was first called Tulip

I was grateful for her concern about my posture and her efforts to stop me slouching. We had not been seeing each other long and it felt good to have someone care that much about me. Her gentle reminders to keep my shoulders back and chin up. I hadn't realized I had a problem until she pointed it out. The biggest problem she said, was going to be when I was at work and she couldn't remind me. That's when she came up with the idea of a harness. I was a bit skeptical but happy for her help. When I took my shirt off, she came back with one of her sports bras. It wasn't what I was expecting but put my arms up when she said it was just to find out my size. It was quite large on me but she said it gave her an idea of my correct size. When I lifted my arms for her to take it off me, she noticed the little patch of hair under my arm pits. She turned her nose up and said I should get rid of that; it is very unhygienic. Something else I had not realized. 



When she came home from work it was later than normal. I was in the garage trying to practice my swing. I had just taken up golf, but could not seem to get the hang of it. She seemed a little put out when she saw me. How come I had not started dinner yet? I felt embarrassed and a little ashamed. The tone she used made me feel even smaller than usual. I put my head down and confessed that I didn't know how to cook. Up until now I had just chopped what she told me to and she did the cooking. Well, that's going to change she said walking back in. I instinctively knew I was expected to follow. She cooked while I was a kitchen hand. The atmosphere was a bit frosty and I vowed to myself that I would win back her favor.  

Once dinner was cleared away, she bought a bag into our room and told me to take my shirt off. Once I had stripped down, she bought out a white garment that looked like a smaller version of her sports bra I had tried on earlier. I was expecting something with straps and buckles. Not wanting to seem difficult I let her pull it down over my torso. I let her turn me this way and that. She adjusted a couple of things at the back and on the shoulders. There did seem to be some weight to it as if it was slightly enhanced and the bottom band seemed to dig in and lift my chest a little. She had me stand back and then walk up and down the room. I could definitely feel there was extra weight at the front that caused me to pull my shoulders back. 

"That is a dramatic improvement," she said as I noticed her mood lighten.

She got me to stand in the middle of the room and put one hand on my hip. I was happy she was smiling again. 

"Yes," she said with a smile. "That is much better Tulip."

She came over and took one of my hands and led me back to the arm chair, sat down and pulled me down onto her lap. 

"Did you just call me Tulip? "I asked. 

"With your thin stem and big hair, you just reminded me of a Tulip," she said nibbling at my neck. 

I wasn't happy with the feminine connotation, but I could feel her breath on my neck as she cuddled my semi naked body and decided to concentrated on not allowing my penis to become stiff having just got back in her good books.  I knew my tongue would be busy that night.....


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for a nice little story to wake up to. The photo is lovely. I do wonder how many years ago that was happening. baby steps and Tulip is born. yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also wondering how long it was since he was subjected to wearing denim yuk on his legs. He has come a long way and would probably go into shock if he wore jeans now. As he should.

      Delete
  2. He is pretty. know wonder she picked him. I bet she was trying to work out how to get him into a dress without frightening him off. He does seem a natural follower though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what Tulip's reaction is going to be when his wife brings home an actual real man

    ReplyDelete