Thursday, May 30, 2024

Thursday Tulips: Tulips Painful Memory.

Tulip Fancy

Our favorite emasculated housewife recalls a moment when she got a pair of earrings  and lost a bit of her masculinity..


    I took my new earrings out of the little white paper bag. It was the first time I had bought something for myself without Kelly or my wife's approval. I had walked past the stall in the square near my shop every day. I did stop and look a couple of times but never got up the courage to buy anything until today. 

    They were little red and green glass hanging earrings. I wasn't sure if they would go with anything I owned, but I was attracted to them for some reason. I had very little jewelry, costume or real and noticed through my dealings in the shop that women had a variety and rarely wore the same ones every day.

    I took the sleepers out of my ears and slowly started to blush as the memories of the first time I had been made to wear them came flooding back. It was a day when I had greatly angered my wife. I was supposed to play golf that day. When I went to dress after breakfast, I found what I now knew to be my sports bra had been replaced with a very feminine women's bra. I called down to my wife and she said, 'I no longer needed that level of posture support and a normal bra would do.' I was shocked, but put it on noticing it had the same enhancements and weight as my old one but with the lace cups and feminine touches. I did not want to look in the mirror for fear of what I would see. I went to the bed and stepped into the girdle and held my pipe between my legs with the pad that had been added to my daily underwear over the last few weeks to give the front of my pants a cleaner line. 

    It too was more feminine than my usual plain white one and probably matched the bra. I picked up the yellow shorts which I hadn't seen before and stepped into them. They were a bit bright. With a really short fly and an odd looking button on the waist band. The front was really tight and the back seemed to lift my padded bottom. Just then my wife came in and laughed at my struggles with the shorts. Then it dawned on me. These were woman's shorts and buttoned high on my waist making the fly useless for my anatomy. She reminded me it was useless any way with a pantie girdle. That's when I embarrassed myself, said a lot of things I later regretted after I felt the full force of nature that is my wife. I have never forgotten the sense of shame and pain that receiving that level of correction gave me that morning. Needless to say, I didn't play golf that morning. She held me in her lap, petting me and soothing my emotions until I calmed myself and apologized for my behavior. Then redressed in my new shorts and the salmon collared tee shirt that did nothing to hide the high waist band of the tight yellow shorts, or the lines of my new bra straps. 

    She walked me out to her car and opened the door and seated me painfully and buckle me in. We didn't speak much as she drove. She kept her hand on my bare thigh and gave it a possessive squeeze every now and then. I had no idea where we were going. We stopped outside a row of shops and went into the chemist. She asked if they did ear sleeper piercing. They did. I sat down gingerly in a chair and the lady commented on my red puffy eyes. My wife explained that I had been begging her for piercings and we fought about it. "Looks like she won," the lady said giggling using the feminine pronoun. Which made me turn scarlet and within five minutes, I had been what I thought at the time was marked for life! She held my hand as we walked back to the car. I somehow found the courage to accuse her of just wanting me to be a girl

    My wife stopped, put her arms around me and said, "You will never be a real girl. But you will be my girl." She then pushed her face next to mine and forced her mouth on mine. Pushing my head back and forcing me to except her tongue! I felt all strength leaving me as I surrender to her probing my mouth deep and accepted the support of her strong arms. I felt a bit of my masculinity shrink that day as she squeezed my bum with her free hand. 
 

    Now as I put my new earrings in and look in the mirror, I can see that I would look odd without them.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting. Further insight into Tulip's travails. Quite the journey, but the end product (will it ever truly end?) speaks for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so Lee. I would love to meet him in the rough behind the 15th green. That sexy short top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see another post about Tulip. It is wonderful to see that she is accepting her role. I hope that her wife notices that she is trying to make herself attractive and shows her appreciation in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have enjoyed a thorough description of the spanking you received with you kicking, screaming and sobbing, as well as begging her to stop. Not to mention youir method of apology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure we can all imagine what Tulip went through while bravely pushing back against his creeping girlishness. Pris and Bea are the mistresses of the spanking scene and I could never top that.

    ReplyDelete