Sunday, October 22, 2023

X's Kelli Smith interview now up!


Sorry to everyone, especially to Kelli, but the interview to X trans influencer is finally online! Read her fascinating interview about how she discusses how discovered herself, her intimate relationships with men labels and complexities in the community.


Sample: 

"As far as where did this lifestyle first enter my life?  When did I first start dressing?  The honest answer is for as long as I can remember.  One of my earliest memories was being alone in the bathroom of our house and seeing my mother’s bra and slip hanging in the bathroom. 

I don’t know what it was but something compelled me to try them on.  Something deep down in my soul. It wasn’t a sexual thing. It was a desire to be the person who I knew I really was on the inside."

Link: 

Kelli Smith Interview

3 comments: