Monday, November 7, 2022

New stuff coming...


 So what's new? I added a new image to Subjegated Step Sissy part 4, check that out (very hot! And no its not the image you see below):

Subjegated Step Sissy part 4,

I added Joe X's new banner, I have come to enjoy a lot of his CFNM stories. Humiliation and domination are always at the center of his charming stories, I added one new one, but have another sexy scene coming soon. 

Link: 

Running The Gauntlet.

I have more are coming soon, so be on the look out as always. And thanks everyone for your comments.  



Rhonda about to orally pleasure


1 comment:

  1. I like Rhonda's collar. Her boobs are lovely. She seems to know what is expected from her. Perhaps her enthusiasm will increase once she begins to swallow her hot cream treat.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete