Friday, May 27, 2022

Been a hard month

 Sorry for the lack of content. My mother in law has breast cancer and I'm staying at her home. Looks like she might make it after all. 

We had a mass shooting very close very close to where I live a few weeks ago. You probably saw it on the news. Tragic it would happen at a church. 

Priscilla Gay Bouffant our beloved talented sissy erotica writer has gone missing. I'm beginning to fear the worse. I recently added a new illustration to her Sissy Intern story, but have not even made the post. If anyone knows her or can reach her, please let her know we are concerned for her. 

Stay safe everyone, God bless you all.


Annabelle B

4 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about the challenges and difficult events. I hope all goes well for you and your family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On an airplane, they tell you to your mask on first. in life, take care of you and yours first

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Mother In Law survives her health crisis.

    Miss Bouffant is a very talented writer. I hope that she is ok. Your blog and her contributions helped me get thru the pandemic. Lets hope that she is just taking a break.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good news about your MiL. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete