Saturday, July 21, 2018

Original Priscilla erotic feminization story coming!

Priscilla the great and generous author that she is, will be releasing a new story to the blog "Letitia". I am formatting it for the reader's pleasure. Look for it soon on the blog!  


Sample:
  The feeling I got as the end of his cock contacted my prostrate, began to arouse me even more. I soon had a nice erection. This is when I believe I turned a corner, sexually. My penis could now become erect with no manual or oral stimulation whatsoever.
    Just as long as something was in my ass, touching my prostrate, it would be sufficient to arouse me and make me climax. I began to pick up the pace. I truly wanted to orgasm, and I knew that I could. Rodrigo was now grunting, in such a very masculine fashion. What a powerful man he was!
    I could feel his large organ beginning to twitch in my backside. I realized he was getting close. As Rodrigo’s cock began to pulse in my ass, I could feel the warm, sperm ejaculate in my anus. As Rodrigo pumped me harder, I felt my penis begin to squirt.
   Breathing very heavily, and screeching loudly, I looked down to see my ejaculating crème squirting all over my thighs. It was beautiful! As Rodrigo continued to erupt he squeezed my firm breasts flatteringly. 

7 comments:

  1. Such a very perfect lead-in to the story Anna Maria! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo you used shows your genius also darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, this is quite a long story with over 30 photos. Anna Maria is working very hard to format it. It will be worth it. the story is over 30000 words and 100 pages. It's the first truly transsexual story I've written where our heroine has a male lover. I hope everyone enjoys it. Kisses, Pris Pris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so look forward to reading it.

    hugs, sissygirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet of you to say Darling! It shouldn't be too very much longer. In fact, there me another story soon after that one. Kisses. Pris Pris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds lovely can't wait to read her work. Thanks so much.
    Kisses
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harriet darling! Annabelle is working very hard right now. She actually has two stories I sent her and completed around the same time. Both stories have quite a few photos in them and makes the stories all the more difficult to format. The second story, entitled, "Simpering Secretary" has a sissy character in the story named "Harriet." Coincidence? I think not.

      Delete