Friday, June 16, 2017

CFNM story: "Just a Little Prick" has been added!

Its been a bit of length of time since we have had a story from Joe X, but he has been gracious enough to share one of his CFNM stories, Just a Little Prick 

Sample:

Stupid woman.  What on earth was she thinking about.  I pressed as hard as I could.  Concentrating as hard as I could.

Suddenly she took her hand away and as I fell forwards she passed her other hand in front of my eyes?  What?  What?  What was happening?

"Sleep!" she commanded, "Sleep!"

"...and wake!"

I opened my eyes.  I was standing in the middle of the room.  I could see the girls standing round me.  Their mouths agape.  Expectant.  I tried to move but I couldn't.  It was as if I had forgotten how to.  If only I could remember I would be able to, but I couldn't.  

 Link: Just a Little Prick 

No comments:

Post a Comment