Sunday, August 9, 2026

Book Review: Mindi Harris' Sissified By the Sorority

I got a treat from Mindi Harris this week, an early copy of her latest e-book, Sissified By the Sorority by Candy Apple Press. I hate sounding like a dumb bimbo blonde by using cliches, but it is sooo good!!! You sissies and bitches have to read it!! 

After receiving a mysterious direct message about hints about some hot lesbian and bi girl on girl activity at the Gamma Delta Beta sorority house, "Something you have to see to believe."

Skinny college nerd, Marcus Anderson takes it upon on himself to find out by sneaking into the sorority house; however, after some serious tense moments he is caught by the girls!

Sample: 

“Grab him, girls!” Veronica shouted, and they did. Several stunning sorority girls gripped him tightly.

“I can't believe you’re doing this. You better let me go! You can’t treat me like some… some toy!”

“Oh, we can and we will turn you into our very own little live doll, Marcus!” said Tiffany Hayes, the sorority vice president. She stepped forward, looking absolutely gorgeous in a sexy lavender nightie. Her short, sassy dark brown bob framed her beautiful face.

“Hey!” a tall red head shouted, “he’s all wet!”

“Yeah we better get him out of those soggy clothes,” Tiffany said smiling. She narrowed her bright green eyes that sparkled with cruel mischief. Bold makeup emphasized her sharp features. Winged eyeliner. Bright red lip color. She smirked saying, “You’re going to make a simply scrumptious little live doll for us!”

I want to tell you more, but Holy Goddess! I feel like I would be spoiling a some surprises that even took a veteran reader of feminization by surprise! Lets just say that, I did't anticipate how serious the girls were about making Marcus into Mia! 

Mindi Harris' writing has really leveled up and it shows in the book. It is book 1, but I'm going to be on Mindi's cute little butt to get to book 2 and complete this story. Because I want to see how far they will take 'Mia'! The book will be available on the 14th on this month, just an FYI. Get it bitches

Link:

Sissified By the Sorority

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO