Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Short Story: Constance's Letter Approves of John Peters Use

My Dear Judith,

.     Just a friendly note to acknowledge and recognize the wonderful work you did to train Peters. He is a wonder at soothing my bruised pleasure centres after Edward has satisfied his manly needs. Heavens, I sometimes think he is trying to drive his whole body into me. I can understand why you miss Peters talents. I understand there is a South American substance that can be rubbed into his lips to make them puffier. I will be looking into it and if true I can not wait to feel those pillow lips of his locked onto my Valva as he goes to work. Of course, Edward also enjoys Peters. When I'm unavailable in the bedroom or I am exhausted, my dear Edward makes full use of Peters mouth and rear passage. 

       I know Charles is having a lot of fun with Peters replacement, but that does not help you. If you can persuade him to move him on. Edward has contacts in the middle east. It is considered the height of sophistication to be able to offer visiting Bedouin, the use of a straight European man. A bit like our traditions. They also have far less restrictions on how long you can strap down your own property. If he is broken in, but not broken in spirit that can be considered more valuable. They like the thrill of the chase. 

    Charles could then move onto that cocky young blonde accountant that has just started in his office. Wouldn't you like to be hanging onto a couple of ribboned blonde pig tails as his pretty pink lips soothed your afterglow once he has been re-educated?

      I will be asking Wilcox to make Peters up to parlour maid. I need him in a clean uniform and with soft hands at all times. I never know when Edward will have an Urgent need and I want Peters to be ready to take a deposit or for clean up when needed. I know Wilcox will not be happy about it. He doesn't agree with giving Seed Suckers any sort of status. He doesn't think they handle stress very well and he does not think it reflects well on the estate. Peters has really worked hard on his appearance and if you didn't know him before you would never guess he was a fairy boy so I'm not necessarily concerned. Be well.

Your Sincere Friend,

Constance Baskerville

Countess of Stagmore 

    (Written by Tulips Fancy)

6 comments:

  1. It is good things are working out for the best, and she has contingency plans both long and short term to keep the household moving along smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited that "Miss" Peter's appearance has improved to the point that she won't ever be mistaken for a Sissy Femme any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how pretty the young, blonde accountant might appear with Pigtails in Ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done once again Miss Tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggles, Thanks Priscilla. I've never been promoted to a Miss. I'm normally just Tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply love where you've went with this Young Lady. I adore the inference that Peters has now given up on any pretense of Boyishness and has chosen to cultivate a pleasing, feminine appearance.
    Also, I enjoyed the idea that Peters' replacement could soon be sold off to Mid-Easterners, and that both Charles and Judith might next be enjoying the niceties of a cute, young, blonde accountant whose tresses may one day be done up in braided pigtails.

    ReplyDelete