Thursday, March 14, 2024

Tulip Thursday Short Story: Tulip is Running Out of Time.

Tulip Fancy

Tulips ponders "her" current state as wife whose only purpose is to be the perfect stay at home trophy wife

Sitting at my vanity in the mornings after my wife has gone to work is really the only time, I have on my own to think and reflect. The rest of my day is filled with house work, going to work, more house work and keeping up my feminine appearance. The later taking up even more of my week now with my regular Saturday morning appointment. 


Even at night when I'm sitting here doing my night time skin care and hair routine. I can see my wife in the mirror lying in bed taking what I think are slightly predatory glances at me over the top of her book. I wondered how I got to this point? When did I lose the little facial hair, I had? All those drop ins to just tidy up a few "stray hairs". Now there were none. I rested a finger above my top lip. Trying to imagine what I would look like with a moustache. It did not work. I just looked like a girl with her finger on her top lip. 

I fidgeted on the stool grateful for the thick cushion. I felt my self-flush at the memory of last night. I must say I prefer it when my wife makes slow gentle love to me. But on occasion she does take a more vigorous approach that produces a higher level of tension and larger discharge from me. I also feel a little tender the next day, I especially feel it when I sit down..... even on the most softest seats. My wife's silhouette while wearing her strap-on at night is a sign I will be walking funny the next day.

I reached down and retied the bow on my pipe ribbon and noticed that the colour matched the ribbon running through the lace at the waist band of my panties. Did I do that deliberately? was Kelly's influence becoming ingrained? Time was running out. I think I had just enough time to practice my tonight look before I had to clean it off and put on my work face.   

It was the end of the busiest time of the year for my wife work wise and she was determined to take me out to a fancy restaurant to make up for neglecting me. I must say I did not feel neglected in the least. I had practiced this look with Kelly on Wednesday with the blouse she bought me and my new pearls. Kelly said her aunt would feel ten foot tall with me on her arm walking into the restaurant. I think she meant it as a compliment.  When I had finished, I looked into the mirror. Was there a man in there? I wondered what he would have looked like. Will I ever see him again?

11 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous, I'm not surprised he gets a pounding. Maybe he could draw one on with an eyeliner. Probably look cute, make his wife laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all lingerie should come with a matching "pipe ribbon".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulip looks fabulous. She does have a concerned look on her face. Her days posing as a male are long gone. Perhaps she just looked at her new drivers license. I would not be shocked to learn that in addition to the new photo, her first name has been legally changed to Tulip, and she has taken her wife's maiden name.
    I also wonder if Tulip is still acting as a surrogate for several of the pregnant ladies in the neighborhood.
    Donna Young

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think his wife is DREAMY! Please leave and give me her address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling sorry for yourself seems to be the last stage of a forced sissy life before acceptance. Yes, you take care of the house. Yes, you spend of time doing what you have been directed to do to present as an attractive woman. Yes, you no longer hang out with old friends playing golf. So what.

    Many cis wives take care of the house and make themselves attractive to their spouse. And they happily put their spouse above their old friendships.

    Look at the good side. Your wife did not get rid of you just because you failed as a man. While she had you service Derrick as a kind of initiation, she seems to want you. You do look very pretty.

    So put on a big smile, conspicuously adjust your pipe bow and go snuggle in the strong arms of your wife. If you walk a little funny tomorrow, be grateful that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those should be very comforting words for Tulip. You are a good friend to her Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful little interlude, and Tulip should be thrilled to have a home and loving Wife. There are not that many rules to follow, are there? he has come a long way and should not look back at his former self, but to the present and future to be the best and loveliest companion his Wife could ask for. (and use).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, more wise words from Lee. Tulip could definitely use a couple good friends like Mary and Lee. To give him a kick up the backside and concentrate on the good things in life. Play down his past life as going no where. Joke with him that his prince had found him and the golden slipper fits. Suggest slight jealously that he had attracted such a accomplished and capable partner. Make him feel good about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TY, Ms. Tulip . . . It is always a thrill to be appreciated, and to see a comment of my thoughts. S(he) should not waste any more time on such reminiscing. Enjoy the limited freedoms, and practice, practice, practice.

    ReplyDelete