Thursday, December 7, 2023

Joe X undergoes a humiliating medical exam in "The Treatment"

Joe X's new Clothed Female, Nude Male short story, "The Treatment" has Joe undergo a medical exam, but what he didn't expect is that he would have to fully undress and allow young pretty nurses to perform the exam.

Sample:

She looked at me quizzically, ‘You’re next,’ she said, ‘Go into the changing room, take all your clothes off and put on the gown.’

‘All my clothes?’

‘Yes, of course.’

Well the previous guy had said the examination was thorough.  It sounded like he was right.  I did as I was told.  Of course I did.  I’m rather like that with people in authority, rather submissive,  and who has more authority than the nurse in her smart white uniform.  I took off all my clothes, put the skimpy gown on and crept into the examination room.  And there she was Nurse Anna in her smart white uniform.  I was definitely going to have to do as I was told.

I love Joe X's stories they are short, simple and very erotic if you love femdom, humiliation and emasculation and a small twist then you will enjoy, "The Treatment"

Link: 

The Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment