Friday, July 9, 2021

New erotic story "I’m Such a Gay Sissy Wife" told through the perspective of a transgender woman

How was everyone's 4th of July? Hope it was great. The fireworks and the summer heat continue with my sweet doll Priscilla's  I’m Such a Gay Sissy Wife. Leslie trapped in a marriage with a dominant wealthy wife decides to seek better intimacy through his more feminine identity "Lisbeth." 

    Sample:

    He worked his fingers in and out of me, and then he probed me with his cock. He slowly pushed it in and withdrew it, time and time again. Each time it went in a little further. Cynthia was correct. The anesthetic in the lubricant had begun to deaden some of the discomfort. I was beyond stopping at this juncture.

    Cole’s cock went further and further inside of me until I let out a squeal as it went all the way in. At this point I begged him, “Please Cole? Fuck me. Please fuck me? Fuck me nice and slow at first. But please fuck me?”

    His dick slid in and out and I slowly pushed my ass to meet his thrusts and then I’d pull away briefly. But once we got into a rhythm, we screwed as if we were a couple of Bunny Rabbits. The last thing I recalled, prior to nearly passing out, was Cole climaxing into my rectum and my cock spurting crazily all over the bedsheets. I know I screamed like a banshee. 

    It was the most effeminate sound that had ever emitted from my pretty lips. After our climaxes, Cole and I embraced, both of us sticky with gooey Cum, but we couldn’t have cared any less. That evening, I slept the dizzying, joyous, sated sleep of a Sissy Harlot. It wasn’t until 4:30 AM, when I wrapped my lips around Cole’s expanding cock, that Cole even realized it was morning.

    I simply craved man-cock at that point in my life. I was surely going to do what I’d just done, again and again. Given the chance, I didn’t know how I could possibly do anything else? Why not? I didn’t have a good answer for that last question. 

As Lisbeth feels fullfilled spiritually and sexually outside the marriage, his wife Jasmine eventually learns the truth! But Jasmine has her own secrets as well and it might just be the beginning for the couple....or couples involved..!

We hope you enjoy this steamy erotic transgender story of self discovery as its told through the perspective of Lisbeth as she recounts her honest experience of being, I’m Such a Gay Sissy Wife

3 comments:

  1. Priscilla, I love your attention to details. A very exciting read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it such a hot read, it has a buffet of naughty but raw passionate moments. Priscilla is at the top of her game.

      Delete