Wednesday, June 9, 2021

New Stories from the Master of CFNM Erotica Joe X!

I enjoy CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male) stories a lot, the way they get to the heart of what I love about forced feminization: humiliation, exhibitionism, female domination and blackmail/coercion of males. 

My friend Joe X who writes some of the best stories in the genre which are very hot and erotic with his flair of innocent wit and humbleness. 

He recently shared with me Humiliating Exam, where Joe gets asked to participate in a free medical physical exam.... which leads to a very deep exam of his most personal intimate parts. 

The other one is Slave Weekend (left illustration), where Joe is encouraged to break out of his mundane routine by his office co workers to stay the weekend at a manor to help loose him up a bit. The ladies have just the way to make his weekend fun for him wether he is ready or not!

Slave Weekend Sample: 

The respite.  was short lived.  My arms were pinioned behind my back and I was pushed in front of the girls.  My cock inches from Simone's grinning face.  She bent forward and kissed it.

"No touching!"  Marcella barked, letting go and admonishing Simone.

"Yes Miss," said Simone and stood up holding out her hand.  Marcella gave it a sharp tap with the riding crop.  Simone yelped and wrung her hand.  Gosh!  Marcella did enforce her rules strictly.

Again the respite was short lived.  A few seconds later I was on my back, my legs pulled up and pinioned with my shoulders forced against the floor.  It could only be described as the bum hole display hold.

Simone could see my bum hole.  Nothing that I could imagine was more humiliating.  But Simone had kissed my cock, and somehow that made up for everything.  Even getting my balls slapped.

Enjoy! And don't forget to comment. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Annabelle for the kind comments and the wonderful illustrations! I do hope your readers enjoy my stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Your stories always break into the thousand views mark all the time!

      Delete