Friday, September 6, 2019

Cover for Kylie Gable's Feminization Folio 8

One of the reasons I have been away is due to the heavy commision requests, below is a cover I designed for Kylie Gable's Feminization Folio Volume 8. This is the first all digital illustration for a femdom/feminization illustration. 

As before I tried to mix a little bit of all the stories from the collection that the author placed in her collection:

She Stole my Manhood (a must read in this genre!)
She Stole my Wife (part 2 of the story above)
Feminized by Lady Luck (another good one)
The Sorority Bitches (great college story)
Beach House (inspired the visual below)
Feminizing a Ghost (great revenge story)
Kylie vs. Claudia (one of a kind story)
The Stephanie Project 1-2 (so naughty!)
Feminized for his Inheritance 1-4 (reminded me of classics from Priscilla and Rikki)

I did two versions for this story, a clean one and a more sexier one. I'm sharing the one that Amazon thought was a little too sexy! 

Link:
Feminization Folio Volume 8
A feminized young man is bound and gagged walking on treadmill while wearing high heels.
Having to endure seeing two lovely ladies in underwear engage in passionate kiss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment