Sunday, April 7, 2019

Female Led Relationship! A new sexy story from the mind of Priscilla Gay Bouffant!

Female Led Relationship is now up from the talented and dirty mind of the one and only Priscilla Gay Bouffant! Cecil is involved in a relationship with a dominant young wealthy woman. Cecil is the sub in the relationship and the "female" in the relationship.
Sample: 

My erection exploded. Phyllis was on top of me pumping up and down. I gasped. What a humongous orgasm! I’d never had one like that. As my climax subsided, Phyllis got off of my penis. She smiled and looked at me. She licked her painted lips.

    “Well darling. I’ve not been satisfied. So, before you take your nap, you’ll need to suck my puss. I don’t like being left hanging. So, get over here, between my thighs and get to work. You can begin by sucking all your salty scum from my twat. How does that taste?” Phyllis asked with a seductive smile.

Don't miss this exciting new story from the Mistress of Feminization Erotica!

Link:
Female Led Relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment