Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pick of the Week: Fetish Factory

Hello kink readers, I'm back with your Pick of the Week  Fetish Factory by author Shawna Summers (at Fictionmania.com) is a delightful and slightly suspenseful read about a young reporter being assigned to investigate a mysterious factory.

The young reporter stumbles on a Sex Doll factory which you can guess what happens next. It has a surprise conclusion and a great transformation for the guy.

Sample:

I was worried the machine would tighten the corset too much and actually hurt me, but once it was down several inches, it stopped. I assumed it
tied the strings off. Once the rubber cock was buried with what had to be at least 8 or 9 inches in my ass, the panties were pulled all the way up. I could feel them trapping my limp cock in the front, while my ass tried to repel the invader back there. 
Very sexy!


The link below:

Fetish Factory
by: Shawna Summers  

No comments:

Post a Comment