Friday, January 19, 2018

Week of Prisiclla Gay Bouffant coming Monday!

Hello Readers and Fans of Feminization Literature,

I'm excited to announce a plethora of news, starting next week I will be flooding the blog with Priscilla Gay Bouffant's stories, some already known, others new to the blog and a few new never before published elsewhere by the Mistress of Feminization Literature. In celebration of this I will also include new art for her stories: Subjegated Step Sissy, Sorority Sissy and Makeover at the Mansion.

I will also welcome and include Priscilla to the Erotica Author's Corner. Below is a sample of the interview along with a new illustration I am working on for her Sorority Sissy story!  

Feminized Nikki being impaled  by Annabelle's thicker cock as they make sissy love. 
Tell me about forced feminization. The forced feminization genre has a complex fan base, It is a genre where readers are taken into a situation where a male is coerced/forced/manipulated into wearing female clothing and being put into a traditional submissive role of female by strong and smart females. What is the appeal of it to readers?Did you struggle at first understanding this for your own life? Do you find contradictions with the genre?

Priscilla: I know why it appeals to me. It makes it a lot easier for me to be dressed up, if I'm forced or coerced. I agree, there is a contradiction when in actuality, no one would have to actually force me. I just like having my "Girls" told what to wear, how their hair is going to be done, etc. For me, when I first fantasized about cross-dressing, I of course wondered, "Am I a homosexual?" 

So, if I'm forced, then it's okay. Lately, more and more, I put my girls in situations where they are with men, and are forced to have sex with these men. The sissy genre, where the "girl" is made to be androgynous, is also a lot of fun. They are embarrassed and ask to be made more girlish and pretty.

6 comments:

  1. I’m excited. The drawings, hot as heck Annabelle !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A lovely drawing! I recall reading this scene in the story this morning. I can see the Priscilla influence with Nikki wearing curlers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Johan and Anon. Also Annabelle for being such big fans. Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact I want to thank everyone who reads the stories I write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, sounds like a delightful week! And I totally agree with you, Priscilla - the appeal in forced feminization for me is the same, in that being 'forced' we are freed from any accountability and can enjoy ourselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response and comment Miss Sally. Yes. I try and have all my "girls" in my stories, ultimately enjoy, if not at the very least, come to grips with their long term feminization. However role play with a partner willing to at lest make believe she enjoys the "Domme" role can be joyous.

      Delete