Friday, December 29, 2017

What Martin Hastings got for Christmas and a new series to the blog!

Happy soon to be 2018! Here is an illustration I had cooked up for you Martin Hastings Saga fans! Hope you enjoy this little gift for you all. More stories and illustrations to come 2018! 


I have new stories from authors like Priscilla and Tiffany and new art for favorites like Subjegated Step Sissy and Man Dating coming soon. I also wanted to take this time to introduce Amanda Stern to the Forced Feminization Illustration Art Blog! She has given me her blessing in sharing her stories to the blog. I will be adding some art to her ultra erotic and finely crafted Eyes on the Prize story! A tale of a young man getting caught in underground network run by women to turn unfaithful men into feminized male sissies! 

Eyes on the Prize 1
Eyes on the Prize 2
Eyes on the Prize 3

8 comments:

  1. Nice work as always Annabelle. Is Rikki doing the Martin Hastings saga at all anymore? It’s so long between installments I stopped checking. And I haven’t seen any updates on it from you. Any idea on what’s going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I got the okay for the cartoon of the Adventures of Rikki and Annabelle from Rikki, and her blessing for the above illustration.

      Her blog is: http://crossdressbondage.blogspot.com/

      I think Rikki might be working on some other things behind the scene. I'll be here to contribute to her story as always.

      Love,

      Annabelle B

      Delete
  2. Annabelle, I do not remember in which chapter of the saga a woman says surprise that Martin looks like a real woman and I wondered how it would be, for me you really managed to give life to Rikkiki's words and now when I read the story again I imagine Martin like that.

    And thank you very much for this drawing, this image of Martin with sperm on the body and the face on the side of the big dick that he just gave a blowjob was very hot. In fact, I loved how you designed his mouth, a mouth with full lips made to please a dick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, in my heart I'm just a fan of this series and of the genre in general. Ill definitely put more Martin art as time goes on, but also help Rikki with words of encouragement fans. Let us know what you fine fans think. Love and kisses,

      Annabelle

      Delete
  3. This Illustration is to die for! The sperm all over her face, and body, and dripping from his dick.She, Mrs. Hastings is very pretty in this. The look on her face says it all though. She knows she's in for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin, or Lady Vargos looks so completely emasculated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice drawing. No wonder Martin screams so much when he's penetrated by the Baron, such a dick really turns any little asshole into a boy pussy gaping and receptive

    ReplyDelete