A simple blog dedicated to artwork and erotic literature of traditional role reversal through feminization and crossdressing themes.
Thank you my dear I am forever your servant
I see it as an act of love. There is comfort in knowing your place and what is expected of you. Having his needs met in this way is a demonstration of her appreciation. His love will only grow stronger for her.
He says he hates this, but it gets him hard. How long before she has him addicted to these weekly 'reminders'?
Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO
Thank you my dear I am forever your servant
ReplyDeleteI see it as an act of love. There is comfort in knowing your place and what is expected of you. Having his needs met in this way is a demonstration of her appreciation. His love will only grow stronger for her.
DeleteHe says he hates this, but it gets him hard. How long before she has him addicted to these weekly 'reminders'?
ReplyDelete