New/Updated Erotic Stories on the Blog

Feminization Stories

The Marriage of Martin Hastings Saga

Ms. Throne's Stories

Amanda Stern Stories

Joe's Stories

Shawna Summers

Tiffanny Miller's Doll Stories

Becoming a Rubberdoll Series

Zenna Swallows Stories

Silvy's Stories

Miss Annie's Stories

Karen Jensen's Stories

Mommy's Little Sissy

Brenda's Mommy's Sissy

Priscilla Gay Bouffant Stories

Makeover at the Mansion

Subjegated Step Sissy Series

Princes of Castile Saga

Man Dating Series

Ashley's Journal

BIC's Poems

Erotica Author's Corner

Illustrations

Taboo Miscellaneous Erotica

Monday, July 20, 2026

Matriarch Monday: You have made your mother so very proud

 


I know that life has been difficult for you growing up.

But, bringing you up as a son was just not something that I wanted to do and based on your size and body type I think I made the right choice for you.

The treatments and therapy have worked wonders. Such a pretty young woman you have grown to be.

I know how very nervous you were, going away to that elite Women's College all by yourself and as a young woman. But, honestly, I think you have found yourself there.

Just look at you.

I am so very proud of you and how you have grown into the daughter that I always wanted and put any thoughts of a masculine life out of that pretty head of yours.

It had to be hard on you initially but you were a good daughter and followed my wished like a good girl.

And the fact you are getting an academic award in your freshman year?

You are now the kind of daughter any mother would be proud of.

I know I am.  

I think you will look so cute getting your award in front of the entire school in this pretty dress.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sissy's dorm room. It's great that she is not allowed to dress like the other
    co-eds. Her outfit is almost perfect. The sissy needs a more feminine pair of glasses and perhaps a pair of pink gumball earrings that match her shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO